Monograph and resource list edited by Terrell Ward Bynum, Walter Maner and John L. Fodor. Published by the Research Center on Values in Emerging Science and Technology (RC-VEST).
Table of Contents
- What is Computer Ethics
- Computer Ethics in the Computer Science Curriculum
- Integrating Computer Ethics into the Computer Science Curriculum
- A “Capstone” Course in Computer Ethics?
- Non-Apologetic Computer Ethics Education
- Realities of Teaching Social and Ethical Issues in Computing
- The Use and Abuse of Computer Ethics
- Courting Culture in Computer Science