Curriculum developed by the AI4ALL Team. Different modules and curricula to introduce students to AI and its applications (grades 9–12). AI4ALL Open Learning is designed to equip educators and community members to empower high school students with relevant and approachable AI education. The program can be incorporated into the classroom, a club, or a workshop and provides 30+ hours of free curriculum with facilitator guides. They also currently provide online courses on AI & The Environment, AI & Drawing, and AI & COVID-19.
Students Will Learn:
- What AI and Machine Learning are
- Who some role models in AI are
- The benefits and risks of AI and Machine Learning to the world and to themselves
- How they can be involved in the world of AI and Machine Learning
All curriculum aligns with:
- NGSS Engineering standards
- ISTE standards
- Common Core ELA/Literacy standards. Also maps to CSTA standards.
About AI4ALL Open Learning
AI4ALL Open Learning empowers high school teachers of all subjects to bring AI education to their classrooms through a free, adaptable AI curriculum and teacher resources. AI is a powerful tool that is reshaping every field. Learn alongside your students about AI, its impacts, and how it can be used to address issues you and your students care about.