Conference on November 11-12, 2021 in Seattle, Washington. The summit will explore responsible and practical applications of machine learning and deep learning to improve individual lives and society, including environmental sustainability, increasing access to education and healthcare, reducing AI bias and increasing transparency.
- Deep Dive sessions to facilitate interactive discussions, practical workshops, & technical labs
- Hybrid-Event options to participate virtually & connect with global attendees if you can’t join in-person
- Multiple tracks to encourage cross-industry learnings & collaboration
- In-depth interviews with speakers available to watch again online
- Facilitated networking opportunities to make new connections
- Future of Education
- Machine Learning
- Deep Learning
- AI for Good
- Climate Change
- Disaster Preparedness
- Disease Prediction
- Waste Reduction
RE-WORK events bring together the latest technology advancements as well as practical examples to apply AI to solve challenges in business and society. Our unique mix of academia and industry enables you to meet with AI pioneers at the forefront of research, as well as exploring real-world case studies to discover the business value of AI.