Online Conference from June 8-10, 2021. Applying AI to help solve social good challenges. The Responsible AI track brings together top data ethicists to provide a practical, ethical framework for technologists to develop machine learning systems. Using case studies and existing frameworks, we’ll give you the tools to build out your own ethical approach to realize the best outcomes while deploying machine learning in the real world. You will be able to responsibly design human-in-the-loop review processes, monitor bias, build trust transparency, and develop explainable machine learning systems to ensure data and model security.
Talks + Workshops + Special Events on these topics:
- AI Ethics and Bias
- Federated Analytics
- Federated Learning for User Privacy
- AI for Climate Change, Social Good
- Explainable AI: heatmap-based explanations
- Explainable AI: human in the loop
- Uncertainty in AI
- Fairness in Machine Learning
- Algorithmic Decision Making
- Fairness in Predictive Modeling
- and more…
Post-conference, get access to recorded talks online and learn from over 100+ high-quality recording sessions that let you review content at your own pace.