Online and In-Person Conference from January 27-28, 2022 in San Francisco, California. Theme: Moral Model Development and Accountable Algorithms.
Discover responsible and ethical approaches to developing AI for the common good. Our events bring together the latest technology advancements as well as practical examples to apply AI to solve challenges in business and society. Our unique mix of academia and industry enables you to meet with AI pioneers at the forefront of research, as well as exploring real-world case studies to discover the business value of AI.
- Explainable Techniques
- Fighting Bias
- Privacy & Security
- Responsible AI
- AI for Social Good
New This Year
- Interactive Q&A — Get all of your questions answered via in person Q&As or submit your questions ahead of time online
- Hear from Expert Speakers on recent, relevant developments and the progression of AI Ethics
- Connect with attendees during and after the summit and build new collaborations through our in person & online networking sessions
- Access Complimentary Presentations from stages focusing on the Deep Learning Landscape, Reinforcement Learning, Enterprise AI & Computer Vision
- Participate online from any device so that if you’re on the move or at home, you’ll be sure not to miss out!