Organization founded in 2017 by Abhishek Gupta with the mission to democratize AI ethics literacy. We equip citizens concerned about artificial intelligence to take action because we believe that civic competence is the foundation of change. You are our best shot at a future where humans and algorithms bring out the best in each other.
- The AI Ethics Brief is our weekly newsletter read by 5000+ subscribers.
- Our State of AI Ethics Reports condense the top research & reporting around a set of ethical AI subtopics into one document.
- We host free monthly meetups open to people of all backgrounds and experience levels.
- Our cohort-based learning community offers a deeper learning experience for those who want more.
- We organize public consultations to include the public’s voice when policymakers ask us to respond to proposals.
- We support declarations and movements that we believe can make a difference, like the Montreal Declaration for a Responsible Development of AI, and the European Digital Rights’ call for AI red lines in the European Union’s AI proposal.