Tools developed by Microsoft for creating fluid and responsible human-AI experiences with people in mind from the beginning. Each tool is designed to help AI creators, including UX, AI, project management, and engineering teams, take this human-centered approach in their day-to-day work.
- The Guidelines for Human-AI Interaction provide best practices for how an AI system should interact with people.
- The HAX Workbook drives team alignment when planning for Guideline implementation.
- The HAX design patterns save you time by describing how to apply established solutions when implementing the Guidelines.
- The HAX Playbook helps you identify and plan for common interaction failure scenarios.
- You can browse Guidelines, design patterns, and many examples in the HAX Design Library.